Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Friday

Happy Friday folks!

A quick post this Friday afternoon.  I'm heading to the city to meet my photog buddy for dinner and a Digital Scrapbooking class tonight.  She and I enjoy the traditional cropping method of scrapbooking but we wanted to check out how the digital scrapbooking works!  Should be a fun night!  I'll let ya know what I think about the class!

Just wanted to share a couple more photos from our camping trip...













































Looks very Jurassic Park like!  We kept waiting for a T-Rex to show up over the next hill!

I took these when we visited Homosassa Springs State Park...
























Look at the colors on him... he's so pretty!  I love ducks!

I hope y'all have a fantastic weekend and thanks for stopping by!  I enjoy your comments!

Till next time,


1 comment:

TexWisGirl said...

oh those wood duck shots are glorious!!! the swamps are not bad either!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...