Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Funny Bunny

The other night while I was on the computer (surprise, surprise) catching up on blog reading Country Boy came to the office window and waved me outside and did the universal camera motion.  So, after asking which lens I would need, I grabbed my camera with the zoom lens and headed out the door not quite sure what to expect!  A ways down our driveway was a cottontail rabbit!  He wasn't afraid of us and would let us get fairly close.  He meandered to the front garden (that is no more because the deer and rabbits helped themselves!) and I was able to get a couple of decent shots of him while he munched away on some weeds.










































































I just love that tail!

Till next time,

1 comment:

TexWisGirl said...

i love the pink ears!!! cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...