Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

John's Pass II

After Country Boy and I enjoyed a delicious lunch of scallops, shrimp, fish and, of course, key lime pie (yum!), we walked over to the beach. 


































































































It was still cloudy but that didn't stop the summer fun!  Several young men were trying their hand, er feet, at skimboarding...

















































Nice form!  I can remember back in the day when I was able to skimboard!  I'm afraid those days are long gone now!
























Let's take a closer look at the sand and what is actually IN the sand!   LOTS of shell pieces!






















Sailboat heading out to sea...

Fishing boat coming back in...
It was a lovely stroll along the beach.  We enjoyed watching everyone basking in the sun in between clouds and enjoying their day at the beach.

Till next time,






5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

beautiful and beachy! :)

Debbie @ Swampbilly Ranch said...

Great pics. I love the beach!

Christine said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful day with us. Love the beach photos.

Anonymous said...

Come leave a comment on my blog for the Fairy Hobmother! I did and won a $50 Amazon Gift Cert. Seriously.. come comment and leave your wish.

Di
Come play... just leave your wish in my comments section.

Nancy said...

Beautiful photographs! I'd love to be there NOW! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...