Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

This or That Thursday

Today I'm linking up with Deb Duty Photography for her first link up entitled This or That Thursday!

For those who follow me, you know that Country Boy and I just planted our fall garden.  It's coming along nicely and I'll post updates at a later date.  I wanted to show you a cucumber plant that Country Boy 'rescued' out of our hillbilly compost bin!


He planted it in a pot and it is throwing out all kinds of blooms.  We've even got some small cucumbers on it.


Mmmm, sweet gherkins come to mind!  Hopefully, I'll get enough to make a batch!

Stop by Deb's blog and check out some great photography and get inspired!


Till next time,

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

very pretty. i even like the roughness of their vines and leaves. :)

Susan said...

We tried growing them once.

Great shots!

Hope you have a blessed day!

deb duty said...

I always notice cucumbers growing in my mil's compost pile. They must like it there. Lovely photos of the buds and the tiny cucumber! Thanks for linking up today!

Trails of Grace said...

How sweet is that? You have captured some really great images here! Lovely! We actually live on the Gulf Coast area, we just planted our fall garden as well.. and it included so me cukes.. we are HOPING we get a great fall crop for canning!

Tamar SB said...

How cool is that!

Tamar - also linking up with Deb!

Shel said...

Oh my - very lovely indeed!

Debi said...

I just love those little gifts that sprout up and turn into champions.

Nancy said...

Mmmm, pickles! :)

Lisa said...

This is really unique. Love the shots.
Beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...