Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Finally Feels Like Fall

The temperatures here in Central Florida have finally caught up with the date!  It's 11:20 a.m. and it's still in the 70's... 76 to be exact with a nice breeze... woohoo!

Begonias
It's so nice outside..

the house is opened up...

and I feel like baking some bread today.


I don't always have the best of luck with bread...

I'm trying a new recipe today...


Wish me luck...

I'll let ya' know how it turns out...

Have a great weekend!

Till next time,





7 comments:

Lynn said...

The begonias are beautiful! Have fun with the bread:@)

TexWisGirl said...

i've got the butter knife and butter ready! pass me a warm slice! :)

Denise at Autumn Sky said...

Oooooo fresh bread. I'm trying to stay away from bread but it sounds so yummy.

Trails of Grace said...

I am with TexwisGirl! Pass me a slice!

CountryDew said...

Good luck! I am sure it was terrific.

Nancy said...

Just left another Florida blog talking about how nice the weather is. How great for you!

I made bread yesterday too. I hope yours turned out well. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Yummmmmm - home baked bread! That sounds wonderful!
Enjoy the cooler weather,
Zuzu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...