Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Still Around!

I just wanted to write a quick post to let y'all know I'm still around!

Our internet connection has been wacky these last couple of days but should be fixed by the weekend with some new equipment, yay!  Since I wasn't able to catch up on my favorite blogs, I've managed to get a few more dishcloths crocheted and made some more progress on a cross-stitch piece I'm working on !


Two more days!  Are you ready?  What are your plans for Christmas?

Till next time,


8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

glad things are well, and hopefully your internet connection will be, too! :)

deb duty said...

pretty and colorful tree! have a merry christmas!

Lynn said...

Lovin' your snowman's hat! Merry Christmas:@)

Trails of Grace said...

Merry Christmas, I know how stinking it can be for the internet to be down, hope it will be up and running smoothly soon!

BTW.. I think we are ready!

Lisa said...

Merry Christmas. Such a busy time of year also. We need the internet seems all the time too look something up so if it goes down I really feel it.
Take some time for you and just let it be.

Homeschool on the Croft said...

Have a lovely Christmas when it comes. We are having two separate 'times' - Sat evening, grandparents are coming and we're opening the pressies and having a meal, but our 'real' Christmas dinner is on Monday with more family and friends.
I *love* this time of year, and hubby goes on holiday TODAY!! Woohoo!

Nancy said...

Have missed you -- but I so understand about wonky interwebs.

Wishing you a wonderful holiday, my friend! :)

icedgurl said...

trekking your superb blog! keep blogging and inspiring people! happy holidays!

cheers!
...TREK...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...