Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Favor To Ask of My Blogging Friends & Family

A friend of mine's son has produced a video for the chance of winning a $25,000 scholarship to UTI. We all know times are tough so this scholarship will help him out tremendously. He needs over 100 votes right now. Yes, right now! Voting ends today so I'm asking if you would PLEASE click on the link and VOTE (click the green button) for MATT LEWIS (top row, 3 over). Please, please, please? It doesn't take long and I know he and his family will greatly appreciate it as will I! THANKS!


Till next time,


4 comments:

Nancy said...

Done! :)

Country Gal said...

Oh I am sorry I dont have a facebook account you have to have an account to see it ! But I will get my sons to go on and link up to it as they do have facebook and get them to vote for all of us ! Good luck to him and have a great day !

Homeschool on the Croft said...

Done! Let us know how he gets on :)

Trails of Grace said...

Going over now to do it, glad to help!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...