Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tiny Oranges

While outside today, I noticed that some of the orange blossoms were already falling off and tiny oranges were appearing.  I went back into the house to grab my camera so I could show those of you who haven't seen these beauties before.  When I came back out, I found some critters also enjoying the orange blossoms!


Did you see the blue-green spider in the photo above?


Can you see the pollen on its legs?


The green in the center of the flower is the tiny orange.








I wish computers had smell-o-vision for those of you who have never smelled an orange blossom before.  It's a wonderfully sweet scent similar to a honeysuckle.

Till next time,


4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

these are really beautiful! clear and close! nicely done.

~Kristin~ said...

Fantastic photos!
Love the clarity!

Lynn said...

Amazing pics! How I wish I could capture a bee on a flower just once-enjoy:@)

Country Gal said...

Beautiful photos !
I just want to remind you that Google Friend Connect is disappering, as of today so it has been said no following anyone with it and no one can follow you either . Hundreds of bloggers are and have including myself have hooked up to a Linky follower that lets us keep track of our followers and vise versa !http://www.linkytoolsblog.com/ I am hosting a Linky Blog Hop and would love for you to join so that we all can keep up with so many wonderful blogs ! Have a great day !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...