Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Some Fun With Textures

The photos I normally share with you have been edited in Photoshop Elements, reduced in size and saved for the computer like this shot below of the center of a Magnolia blossom.


But, the other day, I had some time to spend on the computer so I decided to play around with some textures.



Nothin' crazy.  Just a little bit of subtle texture to spice up the photos!

~~~~~

I've transplanted 24 tomato plants that I started from seed and watered them and the garden this morning.  Next up, I'll be doing some more digging on the duck pond.  I want the pond to be 18 inches deep and I'm roughly at about 8 inches right now.  If I don't run into any more roots it shouldn't be too difficult.  Fingers crossed!

Till next time,


7 comments:

Karen said...

Nicely done! I am not a fan of photoshop, too complicated for this woman...lol...

Looking forward to your duck pond reveal!

Country Gal said...

Your photos look great ! Good luck with all those Yummy tomato plants and the duck pond lots of work a head but fun work I think ! Have a great day !

TexWisGirl said...

i've always loved your pure shots. :)

Marissa @Life On Our Side Of The Mountain said...

Beautiful shots! Sounds like you're going to have lots of delicious tomatoes this summer - yum! I'm impressed with your duck pond - good luck with the rest of digging process!

Tracy said...

Great job on the photo shop...I always say I want to take the time to play and fiddle but it just never happens. Nice work on the rose!

Kristin said...

B-U-T-FUL!

Jenny Schouten Short said...

The magnolia bloom is beautiful. Isn't it early for them? But I"m in Holland so it is still cold here. xo Jenny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...