Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Three Days in a Row

This is the third day in a row that I've written a post!  Will wonders never cease, ha!

I spent the better part of the day yesterday running errands.  


When you live in a one store town (that doesn't usually have what you need)
then you have to take a road trip which takes up a good part of the day.


I was shopping for supplies needed for the crafts the kids
will be making at our Vacation Bible School at the end of this month.


Now my time will be spent prepping the various crafts and getting them organized.

~~~~~

More photos from my recent trip to New York.

The above photos were taken from my brothers front yard.
My sister-in-law and I enjoyed watching this
hot air balloon rise and fall until it disappeared below the tree line.

The following is an old school house that now serves as a history center.



The original bathrooms located behind the school...


... which are now used for storage.

This old building also sits behind the school.
The stone walls are about a foot thick.


And look what I found inside...


...isn't that a beauty?!


This former city girl has no idea what it is other than it was used for farming but I like it!




This morning, I'm off to church to make some photocopies so I can begin the craft prep work.

This afternoon, I'll be crafting and cleaning the duck pool... fun, fun!
Oh yea, and reworking the duck pond... sigh (more on that later).

Sunset at Hamlin Beach State Park
The newlyweds and the photographers assistant...


Thanks for all the kind comments on yesterday's images.
I really enjoyed creating them so I think I'll do some more and post them
to my RedBubble site since some of you said they'd make nice notecards.

Speaking of RedBubble, are y'all able to see the RedBubble image on my sidebar?
And if so, are you able to click on the image to go to the site?

I had a reader mention that the image didn't show up when viewing my blog...
all that was shown was a red 'x'.  If this is happening to ya'll, I'd like to know
so that I can figure out how to fix that.

Till next time,


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the hot air balloon & that stone building!

I know what you mean about driving to find a store. Haha
Walmart is about an hour from me.

Anonymous said...

PS I don't see a RedBubble link. I'm using hubby's iPad, so that might be why I can't see it.

Dottie said...

white sauare with red x only. Anymore wedding pictures?

TexWisGirl said...

yup, i can see a 'photos on redbubble' slideshow thing.

good luck w/ the duck pond...

and i like that stone building. the relic looks like an old planter.

TexWisGirl said...

it plays the slideshow but doesn't take me to another site, though.

Gail Dixon said...

The old outhouse is so charming! Bet the kids didn't think so back in the day, though. :/ Lovely photos all around, especially the hot air balloon.

Amy said...

Lovely pictures and I see the slide show and can take it to the website!

The farm equipment is an old planter/seeder, I believe. It should be pulled behind a tractor I would guess and created rows and dropped seeds into those rows.

Country Gal said...

Wonderful photos ! The farm equipment there I think it is a plough /seeder in one .Interesting to find it though ! Have a great day !

Nancy said...

Fabulous photography -- great to see your talent grow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...