Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Serenity

I just saw a deer walking down my driveway.

Probably the same deer that ate all our grapes and my Purslane.

Purslane
But, that's OK.  They need to eat too.

I hear Purslane is edible for human consumption as well but haven't tried it.

If the food prices rise, as the media is touting, I may have to resort to trying it, heehee!

It's the beginning of a brand new day and it promises to be a good one.


It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High,
to proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night,
to the music of the ten-stringed lyre and the melody of the harp.

For you make me glad by your deeds, O Lord;
I sing for joy at the works of your hands.
How great are your works, O Lord, how profound your thoughts!
Psalm 92:1-5

 Linking with





Till next time,

14 comments:

RiverBend Farm said...

Amen! No deer around here anymore..too many coyotes and big tractors.

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

Yes, with corn product being used in so much of what we eat, and the drought having damaged the corn crops in so great a number, I'm sure food prices will rise. Time to plant a garden next summer.

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

The bokeh color is excellent !

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Lovely photo shots ~ blessings ~~ thanks, namaste, (A Creative Harbor)

Linda said...

Nice images....have a blessed Sunday!

Tamar SB said...

Hm, maybe I'll leave the purslane to the deers and I'll stick to carrot sticks (-:

TexWisGirl said...

have a good day!

Madge Bloom said...

So beautiful... Thank you for sharing on WTS#41!

Pat said...

Lovely shots!

Marissa @Life On Our Mountain said...

Sorry about your grapes! Beautiful shots & scripture :)

Deborah said...

great captures!
and a great day it was, and a great week to follow ...

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

That purslane reminds me of a magnolia. Beautiful shot of it with the bee enjoying the pollen and that awesome bokeh behind it.

bettyl said...

Lovely photos, I love the bright yellow. Your verse matches well.

CountryDew said...

The deer here are like goats. They eat anything and everything.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...