Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Current Craft Corner

I am currently working on three craft projects at the same time.  My goal is to finish one or two before starting on something else.

I am also currently storing them in the corner of our living room for lack of a better and more accessible place.


Works in progress are: a crocheted gender-neutral baby blanket, hand-quilting a wall hanging and snipping the seams on the denim rag quilt.


I like having a couple different projects going at the same time.  It allows me to work on whichever one I feel like working on at the moment and it also gives my hands a break since each of them require a different but repetitive motion.

I am also continually on the lookout for better storage and organization solutions.  What I would like to do is find a comfy futon (if they make such a thing!) to replace the couch.  Then, I would use some nice baskets to store my works-in-progress underneath the futon; out of sight, out of the way yet still easily accessible.  Problem is finding a futon.  I've check a number of furniture stores and nobody carries them although I can special order one. Phffft. I'm not ordering something I can't sit on to see if it's comfy or not.  So, I will keep looking.

What crafts are y'all working on? Do ya have any creative storage solutions for your works in progress?

Till next time my friends...




1 comment:

Debbie Linkous said...

Huh....remember the days when you could find a futon in every store? Wow...guess I'm showing my age. HA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...