Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Moving On

This will, most likely, be my last post on this site but don't despair, I will be posting about all the successes, mishaps, and everything in between at my new website  http://dreamvalleyfarmstead.blogspot.com/
 
 And for those of you on Facebook you can follow along at my new page https://www.facebook.com/DreamValleyFarmstead

I have enjoyed blogging here and getting to know y'all.  I do hope you'll hop on over to one or both of these sites and join us at Dream Valley Farmstead!


2 comments:

Connie in Hartwood said...

New blog instead of changing the name of this one? You can still do that ... Change your header, and the URL remains the same, and all of your followers go along for the ride.

Anyway, your new place sounds exciting!

Unknown said...

Nice blog post. Thanks for sharing :)

Hi, we are team Simakpedia, just share new article from Simakpedia Blog for you...

-Sharing Is Earning!

-Kompetisi Video Kreatif

See you, from Ridhwan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...