Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Such an Amazing Weekend

Well folks, I'm pooped so I'm gonna keep this one short!

I had an amazing weekend with Country Boy & the family.  We spent time on Saturday at my Mom & Dad's.  My sister & brother-in-law also joined us.  The boys played golf and the girls spent money, er, uh, I mean went shopping!  I made my famous (at least my hubby thinks so) spaghetti and we enjoyed a good meal with great company!

I took my camera along and got some nice shots of Mom & Dad's camellia.  It's blooming and beautiful!

Then today, we celebrated Family Day at church.  Heard a great sermon on the importance of families & marriage, then we pigged out at the Valentine's Day banquet!  We ate too much delicious food and were miserable by the time we got home!  We decided to walk it off, so we checked out a local birding trail/park and spent the afternoon walking off our lunch and enjoying the beautiful scenery.  I took LOTS of photos and can't wait to share them with you tomorrow!

SOOooo, please stop in tomorrow and check out the pics of the camellias and the park....

What did you do this weekend?  I'd love to hear about it!
Till next time,
Gone Country

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...