Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Yes I'd Like Some Rain Please!

I was cooking dinner this evening when I noticed that it had gotten dark all of a sudden.  We haven't had any rain for a couple of weeks so I got excited thinking that we were in for some nice rain.  Yesterday Country Boy watered the veggie gardens and I watered the flowers & plants.  After dinner, I went out my front porch and saw this...























and this...






















Looks promising!  But alas, no rain.  It blew right on over and not one drop came forth. *sigh*

So instead, here are some Hunter photos for all you silly Hunter fans *smile*!

























He's sniffing our weenie roast sticks!  Don'tcha just love the leaf?!























He knocked them over and decided he needed to play with them and sit on them.  (I'm glad he's not sitting on the end where the hot dog goes...)

Now who can resist this face...  Peek-a-boo!
























Till next time,

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

sweet kitty! great hot dog hunter...

we could really use some rain too. we got about 15 sprinkles today and i was all excited too. alas...

Deb said...

We had rain all day here in Carleton Place, Ontario near Ottawa, Canada. And it is cold. I'll send some your way. I took a look at your blog and of course I love all these gorgeous cats. You do take some beautiful pictures. I don't envy you having to brush all those long-hairs. Most of mine have short hair and that's fine with me. Lovely blog ...I'll follow along. Hugs, Deb=^..^=x5

Carolyn said...

Here in Ohio we have had sooo much rain, I would gladly share some if I could. We love Hunter! The first picture I saw of him I told my husband "if you didn't know any better wouldn't you swear that's a black panther?" to which he replied "Oh wow...yes". He is a beautiful cat! Thank you for sharing...hubby is VERY allergic so we can only enjoy the felines in pictures and from afar.

Kymberly Foster Seabolt said...

Love your shots and how you add the feeling to them. Beautiful cat too (if not a bit skeptical looking. :)

Followed you over from Cara's Country and definitely look forward to following you for more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...