Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger Withdrawals

Blogger's back!  YAY!  How frustrating it was last night when I got myself all situated on the front porch to write my blog and 'What do ya' mean Blogger is down for Maintenance and your sorry for the inconvenience'!  Harumph!  I checked all night long and finally gave up and went to bed.  I waited until now to check it hoping 'they' had had enough to finish 'their' maintenance.  And yes, I can blog again.  And I can read other blogs.  I felt out of the loop yesterday not being able to see what everyone had been up to all day!  But, all is well now!

I can't even remember what I was going to blog about yesterday.  Oh well!  And since I wasn't sure if it would be up and running today, I really hadn't thought about anything to blog about for today.  SOooo...

I will show you the rest of the pictures from last weeks' fishing trip.

Common Moorhen






























































































































































We were almost to the dock when we spotted this Limpkin.
Limpkin






























































































We decided to head under the bridge by the dock and spotted a second Limpkin.













































































































































I think that wraps up the fishing trip.  I hope you enjoyed the photos as much as we enjoyed our little jaunt in the river!

Happy Friday the 13th!  And no, I'm not superstitious!  Country Boy and I were married on the 13th!  It's a good number for us. In fact, it was 11-1/2 years ago today!  Whoop!  I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!

Till next time,












6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

those are 2 birds i don't ever get to see here, and you got some FANTASTIC shots of them among the water plants and weeds!!! LOVE them!!! thank you!

and yes, i'm glad to be back 'in the loop' too!!! missed everyone terribly! can you say co-dependent?!

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing last night...checked, checked and checked again before giving up. I didn't even bother to try again until this evening. Like Texwisgirl said...co-dependent. LOL

Now my reading list is wacky. It's showing posts that people made days ago as if they were written an hour ago. Very odd.

I'll be honest, I've never even heard of a Limpkin, but that is one very nice looking fellow! You got some terrific photos!

Debbie said...

Happy 1/2 anniversary!! Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Hello, good morning, I came to invite you to meet DECORATED HOME!
Hug
Valeria

Callie Brady said...

Happy Anniversary!!
Wonderful photos... beautiful birds and scenery. Must have been a lovely day.

Nancy M. said...

Those are gorgeous pictures! Makes me want to go and practice taking pics. I have so far to go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...