Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Big Day

This morning I take Miss LizzieBelle to the vet to be spayed, sniff.


I think it's going to be harder on me than on her.

I'm having a hard time NOT feeding her this morning.
She seems to be OK with me not feeding her as long as she's in my lap.
And, once I start getting ready to go, she'll be excited to 'go byes in the car'!

While I'm happy that she will be spayed, I'm upset about the
surgery part even though I know that's the way it has to be.

Please pray with me that all goes well.  Thanks.

Till next time,




4 comments:

Gail Dixon said...

What a cute photo of Lizzie in her pink sweater. She will be fine! You're doing a good thing for her. :)

TexWisGirl said...

it might be rough for a little while, but the healing will come and she'll be so much better off for it. hang in there!

Country Gal said...

I do love her pink sweater ! She will be fine the vets do spaying all the time . She will bounce back . I will pray though that all goes well ! Have a good day !

Lynn said...

Aw, I remember when I had The Brat spayed, it was hard on me too. Take care and know that in a couple days she'll be just fine:@)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...