Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Feeling Human Again

I woke up this morning feeling human again, yay!

I spent yesterday fighting a headache.

I didn't do much other than some reading, a bit of crocheting, helped a friend figure out what to do with some new yarn she bought and I made some homemade tomato soup for dinner (which was delicious except that next time I will cut back on the amount of black pepper it calls for.  Mercy, it was spicy!)

But, for most of the day, I felt out of sorts and unable to get motivated.

This was the weather yesterday...


gray skies with little bits of drizzly rain.

Even the birds spent some time chilling yesterday!

It's good to chill out every now and then.  We all need it.

Maybe that's why we have days that we feel puny and not 100% so that we can slow down and just chill.  Because when we feel good there's usually too much to do or too much we want to do and we don't take the time to chill.

I definitely chilled yesterday but am happy that I'm feeling better today!

I have to show y'all some of what happens in the 5th wheel with the animals.

Hunter and LizzieBelle are both the jealous type when it comes to me.

If Hunter is on my lap or getting attention from me poor LizzieBelle can't stand it and vice versa.

The other evening I was sitting on the couch and LizzieBelle was on my lap while I was crocheting.  Hunter sees this so he jumps on the couch, as well, and proceeds to get in LizzieBelle's bed and lays down.  Too funny!


Hunter obviously doesn't care that he's in a pink bed with a pink and white polka dotted blanket over him. It's the fact that he's in that pesky dog's bed and that's that!


LizzieBelle looked at him but didn't care that he was in her bed since she was on Momma's lap!

Silly animals!

Do your pets have any silly antics?

Till next time,




2 comments:

Gail Dixon said...

Glad you are feeling better! Yes, our animals all vie for my lap, but the poor 40 lb golden mix always loses and has to settle for lying by my feet. :)

Connie in Hartwood said...

Good to hear that you are feeling perkier. A few days of grey weather sure can sap one's energy. Chilling with yarn and animals is the perfect remedy! (I don't think animals can see pink, so it's not an issue with them.)

The arrangement of animals in the evening here rarely varies. I sit on the sofa with my feet on the ottoman. Maggie stretches out along my legs, concentrating all of her 13 pounds on my knees. Dorothy curls up beside me to my left, and Ruby snuggles against my right side. Alice can almost always be found on the cat bed in the window above the radiator behind the couch. Daniel takes shifts sleeping first in one dog bed, then the other. Everyone close by. It's a great way to end the day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...