Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Problem Solved

I mentioned in my last post that my next project was going to figure out why Photoshop Elements was giving me problems and telling me that I had to deactivate the software on one computer before being able to use it on this one.

I didn't understand why, all of a sudden, it wasn't recognizing that it has always been on this computer and nothing has changed except the location of this computer.

I dreaded trying to find the answer.  They never seem to be quick and easy solutions.

But, lo and behold, I think I might have solved it in less than five minutes.

Crazy, right?!

Apparently, the software knows I'm no longer in Florida.  Scary.  I did not change the time zone on my laptop because I wanted to be aware of what time it was back home in case I decided to call someone.  With the three hour time difference I didn't want to be calling too late.

I read that having the wrong time and date on your computer could affect the performance and use of Photoshop Elements.

What I want to know is how it knows I've relocated.  Big Brother, I'm tellin' ya!  Very scary.

I try to stay somewhat private here on the blog choosing what I share online.  Apparently, the infamous 'they' know much more than I think they do.  Sigh.

I'm hoping that the PSE dilemma is truly solved.  I'll let you know otherwise!

Since supper is in the crockpot, it's now on to another project ... a second blanket for LizzieBelle.  This way, she'll still have a blanket to snuggle under when the other is in the wash.  Yea, she's a tad spoiled!  But, after what she's been through she deserves to be spoiled!

I just hope this one goes smoother than the last one.  Adding the quilt binding was a bear!

Till next time,






4 comments:

Country Gal said...

Nothing surprises me about software computers or the cyber space world we live in lol ! Glad you got it all sorted out though ! Oh looking forward to seeing LizzieBelle's new blanket , I be she will love it ! Have a great day !

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

You are smart to work that one out!

Anonymous said...

"They" know stuff. :)

Glad you solved the problem - a girl's gotta have her PSE!

-Marissa

Flat Creek Farm said...

Scary, isn't it?? Glad you figured it out! Yay for your pampered one and the new blankie.. don't tell mine.. they will be jealous ;) -Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...