Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Fantastic Weekend

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!  I know I sure did!  Country Boy & I enjoyed a short but nice visit with family on Saturday evening.  Good food, great company!  I served BBQ Pulled Pork sandwiches (Paula Dean's yummy recipe!), a Southwest Pasta Salad (of which the family were guinea pigs since I had never made it before but it sounded good!), cole slaw, baked beans and chips.  Had a sinful Apple Crisp with Vanilla Ice Cream for dessert.   MMMmmmm!  Time flew by and before we all knew it, it was time to say goodbye.

Enjoyed a fantastic sermon Sunday morning and a delicious lunch with neighbors.  It was such a beautiful day that I called another neighbor and we walked to yet another neighbors' and visited with their horses.  I took lots of pictures of horses, dogs and birds.  Even got some pics of the ever elusive squirrels right outside my office window!  It was such fantastic day for photography!

I'm going to save the animal pics for another post because it was such a gorgeous day I thought I would share some of the trees & sky pics I took today.  Enjoy!























Enjoy what's left of the weekend folks!  Make it fantastic!

Till next time,
Gone Country

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...