Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

No Worries

I was catching up with my friends on Facebook this evening and I saw this posted on a friends' status...
For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Jeremiah 29:11

I was pondering my comment on his status when I looked out my office window and saw pink in the sky.  I love pink!  I grabbed my camera and ran out the door.  (I'm sure Country Boy thought I'd gone mad!)  We live in the woods so I had to walk a ways down the road to an opening but I was able to capture this moment...

What a beautiful reminder that God is in control!

There are some political issues going on involving Country Boys' job right now and that verse is exactly what we need to keep in mind as we wait to see how this issue unfolds.

~~~~~

Country Boy and I wore ourselves slap out today!  Tomorrow, I will let you know what we've been working on and yep, it's another one of my 'bright ideas' as my hubby says!

Till next time,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...