Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Greatest Treasure Ever Found

This week Lisa @ Two Bears Farm  is hosting a Greatest Treasure Find Ever whether you found it at a yard sale, a flea market, thrift store or online!  I was pondering if I had ever come across a great treasure when I remembered a painting that I came across at a flea market a year or so ago.  Country Boy and I had gone for the day just for something to do.  We had no intention of buying anything but then I came across this picture.  I walked by it several times and every time I had to stop and look at it.  Then I began wondering where would I put this picture if I did buy it!




























It's a 29x 25 inch framed painting.  The frame was handmade as well.  There are some imperfections in the frame and some of the canvas is creased but I think it adds to the beauty and charm of this picture.  We ended up paying $8.00 for this picture and it now resides in our living room!  Woot! What a deal!

I hope y'all have a great weekend!

Till next time,



3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

LOVE the red barn and the ripples in the water. great price too! i like handmade!

and i LOVE your new header too!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

What a pretty picture! That IS a great find :-) Thanks so much for linking up - and I'm your newest follower :-)

Debbie @ Swampbilly Ranch said...

Great picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...