Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

2013 Calendars

They're here folks!  From City Streets to Country Roads 2013 Calendar is hot off the presses.


Last year, I made a calendar of some of my favorite photos, had them printed and gave them as gifts to family.  They loved them (of course they may be a bit partial, heehee!) so as long as I'm taking photos this will probably be one of their gifts each year.

I didn't have very many extras printed up last year 1) because of cost and 2) I had no idea so many people other than family would want one.  This year, I had several extras printed so I'm hoping that a few of you (first come, first serve) will want one.


They are $12.00 if you're local and $17.00 if I need to mail it.

Inside are some of my favorite images from New York, Arizona, Idaho, Nevada and Florida.  (I think I've done a bit of traveling this year!)

If you're interested, leave a comment (and if you have 'Do Not Reply' selected then leave your email address in the comment) or email me.

Till next time,


2 comments:

Country Gal said...

Lovely ! Papa and I are in the process of our photo calenders as well ! Have a good day !

Nancy said...

Must be quite a collection of photos with the various states involved! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...