Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Where's the Rain?

Today's forecast was supposed to be a nice, rainy day!  So, I planned my day accordingly.  I decided it would be a perfect day to stay indoors and do some cross-stitching.  A LONG time ago, some 15+ years, I picked up a Christmas tree skirt on a clearance table.  I finally blew the dust off the package several months ago and it's coming along nicely.






























Well, I never picked it up today other than to photograph it.

I also decided to read an old issue of a magazine a neighbor gave me and sip on some hot tea.

I never picked it up either other than to photograph it.

AND, it never rained.  Can you see how my day went?

Actually, I can't even tell you what I accomplished today other than spending a few hours with some dear neighbors where I did get my hot tea!  Sometimes our best laid plans never happen, but that's OK.  Learn to be flexible and you'll have a lot less self-induced stress in your life!

Till next time,
Gone Country

1 comment:

Jayme Goffin, The Coop Keeper said...

Rain? I can't wait to smell rain again! Just wanted to stop by and say howdy, and thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! Have a good one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...