Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Big Brother's Backyard & Beyond

I didn't plan for the title to begin with all B's, but I like it!

The day before I was to head back to Florida it finally snowed!  I really enjoyed watching the flakes come down (while sitting on the couch in the warmth of the house *smile*) all morning long.  So peaceful.  When the flurries subsided a bit in the afternoon, I went around to the back of the house to get some photos.  No words are necessary so sit back and enjoy the beauty of God's handiwork!






















Till next time,


10 comments:

Dottie said...

Beautiful in pictures but sure glad we moved from that!

TexWisGirl said...

it really is lovely. :)

Kerri Farley said...

Oh these are FAB! Love them all!

Nancy said...

I love the bird houses. Very pretty -- glad you got to see some snow before you left.:)

A New England Life said...

Isn't it all so beautiful! With warm temperatures headed our way I imagine our snow will be gone by tuesday.

I just love Queen Annes lace in the winter with a dash of snow!

Anonymous said...

I love the red branches with the small bunch of black branches holding up a clump of snow in the 6th one. Great photos!

Homeschool on the Croft said...

Oh, that's so gorgeous - and deep! The footprint shows its depth, doesn't it. I must say, I would *love* that kind of snowfall :)
Glad you got it before heading for the warmth again

Tammy said...

beautiful! I love the bidhouse and the little frozen pods.

Kristin Lea said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures to view, but so glad I don't live in that...



http://nachomaticdesigns.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love how the red berries stands out in all that white!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...