Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Always Something

Good morning folks!


A shot of this morning's sunrise on this last day of July.  Hard to believe another month has come and gone.  Where does the time go?!

On another note... no matter if you own a home, car, boat or RV there will always be something that needs to be done to one of them.

Last night we discovered that the shower in the 5th wheel was leaking.

CountryBoy located the problem and handed me the part that needs to be replaced and said 'we need one of these'.

So today I will be heading to Camping World just outside of Vegas in search of this part for the shower.  Let's hope they have it...

Meanwhile, we've been without running water since last night.  sigh.

I have pots, pans, bowls and watering cans full of water that I've filled from the outside faucet sitting all around to be used for flushing, washing, rinsing, bathing and cleaning.

Hopefully, CountryBoy can get it all put back together tonight after he gets home from work.

So, be thankful for that convenient running water you have and never take it for granted!

Now I'm off to get ready to go since it will take me a bit longer than usual...

Till next time,




3 comments:

Country Gal said...

Hope they have the part and all gets fixed up ! Oh I know I can't believe it is the end of July already either ! Time fly's as I get older it seems ! Thanks for sharing lovely photo ! Have a good day !

Anonymous said...

Time surely does fly by! It's been a month or so since I've been on my computer!

Lovely photo of the sun...I hope you get the shower fixed soon!

Lynn said...

Pretty sunrise! Hope they have the part:@)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...