Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

For the Birds...

For awhile I have been coveting a neighbors' bird feeder station.  Whenever I was visiting, there would always be a dozen or more birds hanging out on the feeders.  What pure enjoyment to watch them!  I finally told Country Boy that I wanted one of those!  He surprised me the other day and came home from work with the posts to make it.  It didn't take him long to build it and it was up last night just before dusk.  My birdies haven't discovered it yet but I can't wait until they do!

Here it is...




























The feeders are protected from the elements and hopefully *crossing our fingers* the squirrels too!  They are such pesky little critters but cute!

It's gotta be around here somewhere....
















Coming up for air!
















SUCCESS!
















Even though this post is 'for the birds', the pesky squirrels have managed to find their way into the spotlight!

Back to the birds... 
Bird in Flight






























This little guy is very camera shy and is always trying to hide behind the vines!  One day, I'll get a good shot of him!

















I added the Magic Pack textures from Kim Klassen on this image.

I am hoping to share some photos of the birds on the feeders soon, so keep checking out my blog and thanks for stopping by!

Till next time,
Gone Country

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...