Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

You CAN teach an old dog new tricks!

I just learned something new tonight and had to share it with you...  (even though it's getting late and Country Boy has already gone to bed!)

I've been checking out some new-to-me photography blogs and I found one that explained how to make a watermark.  SOOooo, I just had to see if I could do it and here it is...
Well, what'dya think?  It shows up better on a darker background, but afterall, it IS a watermark and should be subtle!  I'll probably tweak it some more but for now, I kinda like it!

Here's the same photo with a new texture I received from Kim Klassen today...
Love her stuff AND it was free!

Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!  Me, I'm going on a photo shoot tomorrow with my photog friend and our hubbies!  (They get to carry our equipment, lucky dogs!) Should be a gorgeous day!  Can't wait to share some of my faves from the shoot!

Till next time,
Gone Country

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...